Quick2You does not manufacture, endorse or guarantee any of the products offered. The products offered have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and none of the products offered are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results of products vary.
We offer a 30 day refund policy with the following conditions:
- Item(s) returned must be in resellable condition (i.e. unopened and unused).
- You are responsible for paying the return shipping costs and are strongly advised to use a service that offers proof of delivery.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all returns.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original payment method.
- You must contact us by email (email@example.com) to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA number) prior to shipping the goods back.
- This RMA number must be clearly written on the outside of the package.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for your credit to appear.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy please feel free to contact us.